Monday, February 9, 2009

Mix It Up Blog challenge - Mixer #5

For this challenge you had to use bling in a
original fashion on your LO. For mine
I cut a bling circle in half and placed the pieces at
the top corner of each picture and put some of the
pieces on my flowers and heart. I also separated the
letters of the bling word "fabulous" and placed
the letters on circles ... made for a bigger title too. :)
It's hard to tell in the picture but my background
cs is dark grey.
Also, my LO is based on a sketch provided by them.


6 comments:

Julie said...

I love your layout! It might be one of my favs of yours.Great bling usage Cindy!

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

fabulous indeed!
great work girl!

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are so fresh and fun Cindy! love the yellow background and blingie letters :)

Vanessa said...

those photos are so freakin' awesome!!

i love the colors you used..fun!
vanessa

redmom said...

As usual your photos rock!! I love the yellow & pink...and on top of gray, wicked!!!

Boo said...

Gorgeous!!! The LO and the photos!