Saturday, October 3, 2009

World Card Making Day - Part 1

A fun challenge posted by Trish at
Canadian ScrapSwapChat
The rules to follow are:
1. A card for a male and a card for a female. (Yes one of each)
2. You must use at least one handmade embelllishment on each card.
3. No less than 3 Techniques on each card.
4. Have an awesome time making them.
For this card I used alcohol inks on the star which
I cut out by hand. I also distressed edges and inked.
Also used shimmerz mist but it is hard to see.


For this card I used a cuttlebug embossing folder
and I rubbed metalic paint over the image.
Also inked, layered and stamped.

This is the inside of the card where I handmade
the largest outer shape, traced from a template.




6 comments:

Cindy S. said...

LOVE what you did with the embossing! TY for the inspo, Girlie-I MAY dig my cuttlebug out today!

Jess said...

wow..these cards are amazing! loooooove em both!

nerllybird said...

Love those cards! The embossing looks wonderful.

Thad Be Me said...

OMG CINDY.
I love these cards.
Sorry been so long since I have been here.

Unbelievable.
Wow Cindy

ellen s. said...

oooh love these!

Ali said...

So beautiful Cindy! TYFS