Tuesday, November 10, 2009

MOJO IS A NO GO

Well it appears that the no-mojo bug has hit. :(
I can't believe it's been a month already and
I have NOT completed one layout or participated
in any challenges ... sigh. I really hope this
no-mojo bug goes away soon. I am hoping with the
start of christmas cards and gifts, which HAVE to
be done lol, that the no-mojo bug will bugger off
and leave me alone. heehee
So here is the start of my christmas cards.
I used the new BG card kit "Eskimo Kisses"
LOVE this kit. Just wish it made more than
8 cards .. LOL.


14 comments:

Jess said...

Hey Cindy! These cards are amazing...i love that long on with the scene..seriously awesome!

Scrapthat said...

LOVE your cards!! Great work!!

Amber said...

Beautiful cards!!! Hope you find your MOJO!!!! (((HUGS)))

Lisa G. said...

ummmm.....PRETTY NICE STUFF FOR NO MOJO!!! lol :)

Marit said...

Hope it will return girl, but your cards look awesome without mojo! How did you do that? That's promising something good for the layouts WITH mojo, isn't it??!!!

Tammy (Scrappy and T) said...

oh great cards .. I love the long one in the front :-)

Boo said...

Holy cards!! GORGEOUS cards!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Oh Cindy,I love those cards! My mojo disappears from time to time too,but it always comes back.

Julie said...

Check my blog Cindy :)

Vanessa said...

NICE!
That one in the front is my favorite!

Paola said...

Those are wonderful Cindy!
I have missed you on the board.

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

love them though even though they are only 8...they are super duper cute cards...lol...take care lady.

Marit said...

Still no Mojo? Are you allright? Wishing you a wonderful holiday Month...

Oma said...

My granddaughter and I made 3 cards from this kit yesterday. You can see them on my blog.