Saturday, October 5, 2013

October's Monthly Challenge with JIC

Welcome to another monthly challenge from JIC!

This months theme is HALLOWEEN!!!
But you have another option as well if you
do not want to do Halloween.



Your other option is:


For more information on our sponsor for this challenge 
please go to the JIC blog HERE

A few simple rules to follow as well:

Simply make a card or project using one of the
above themes and link to the JIC blog. Any
entry that does not have a link will not count.
You are allowed 4 entries and you NEED to be a follower
of Just Inspirational Challenges. 
Challenge runs until October 31. :)

I decided to do a Halloween project.
Here it is:
  
It will be used to hang on a door.
This one I gave to my daughter. I now have
to make another one for my Mom. :)
The image I used is a image from
I colored this one with colored pencils.



Thanks for stopping by.
xx





1 comment:

Marit said...

Hi there Cyndi, long time no 'see'... I wanted to send you an email but I have the wrong (old?) email address... could you email me at marit[at]maritspaperworld[dot]com Thanks!