Sunday, October 27, 2013

Splattering around with Simply B

Challenge #9 at Simply B's is all about
BLOOD Splatter!!!!!!
To see some FAB creations click HERE

For my card I used the image Vampire Portrait.
For the background I used my cuttlebug for the
embossed image which I then outlined with a
white colored pencil.  I added some gems as well.
I colored the image with colored pencils.
For the splatters I used red tole paint.
As my chair will tell you, I am NO good at
splatters.  I think I got more paint on my chair than I
did on my card. :O   LOL

Here is my card:


Thanks for stopping by!
xx

2 comments:

Corinne said...

Love how you did this, the embossing folder really sets it all off...
Thanks for joining in our 13 Days of Halloween at SBS
Hugs

Trish a.k.a stampi said...

Hey Cindye this is so cool and spooky... by the way you might more comments if you put them in a solid colour or something its really hard to find your post a comment button :)