Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Kit and Clowder color challenge

If you have never heard of Kit and Clowder then
you REALLY  need to head over there now and join the site.
AMAZING stuff here and GORGEOUS work.
To visit the site to sign up and join in on the
very first challenge click HERE


The challenge is super easy:

"Welcome to the first Kit and Clowder colouring challenge! To get everyones creative juices running, the first challenge is simply to get you colouring! Entries can be a coloured image either by itself or part of a finished project."



The sponsor for this challenge is:


To visit the store click HERE
You won't be disappointed....GORGEOUS images!!!!


Here is my entry using a image from this store called
Rite of Spring.
I LOVE this image!!

This is a gift for my daughter so that is how I decided on the
colors. :) This is one of her favorite color combos.


I colored the image with colored pencils!
The frame I used was a dark brown so I altered
it by covering it with paper and using a stencil to ink on
the circles. Then I just added a swirl die cut and a stamped
flower that I cut out and then added a gem. 

1 comment:

Jacquel said...

Hi Cindye!
I saw your post over on Kit & Clowder and came right on over!

Your projects are awesome Hun & your coloring on this creation is outstanding! I love the colors you used on her!!!

I'm now your newest follower & I'd appreciate you following me as well!!!!!